Ecipa Nordest Hub is proudly part of....
SMART SPECIALISATION PLATFORM
The S3 Platform provides advice to EU countries and regions for the design and implementation of their Smart Specialisation Strategy (S3).
I4MS - ICT INNOVATION FOR MANUFACTURING SMEs
ICT Innovation for Manufacturing SMEs (I4MS) promoted by the European Commission to expand the digital innovation of manufacturing SMEs in Europe.
We love what we do.
It’s our passion.
A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT US
In 2017, CNA Veneto nominated Ecipa as the organization tasked with the development and management of the Digital Innovation Hub (DIH) of CNA Veneto, providing support to SMEs to:
- facilitate the digitalisation of SMEs in cooperation with the key players of the regional ecosystem (i.e. Universities, Competence Centers, Clusters, Industrial players, Research Centers, Science and Technology Parks, Start-up Incubators, FabLabs, Investors, Local Authorities etc.);
- offer qualified services for innovation also relying on a consolidated network of regional, national and European experts;enhance upskilling processes of employers and employees to take advantage of (and manage) the digitalisation tools and 4.0 processes;
- develop and upscale digital transformation projects.
Ecipa conducted a needs analysis in order to define the business plan of the DIH and the services to be delivered in line with the DIH mission as outlined by the Industry 4.0 National Plan. Further to that, it was decided to focus in particular on IoT, cloud computing and 3D printing.
Ecipa developed the following offer of services, which are delivered by the DIH:
- Orientation activities in the form of awareness-raising workshops about the potential of digital transformation;
- Assessment of company maturity vis à vis Industry 4.0;
- Demonstration activities to approach digital technologies practically (e.g. prototyping);
- Training for SMEs willing to approach digital transformation;
- Support to the drafting of feasibility analysis of digital transformation processes;
- Support to the elaboration of digital transformation strategy;
- Consulting services on how to introduce digital optimisation or innovation;
- Support for identification of and access to funding opportunities for digital innovation;
- Networking among relevant stakeholders;
- Support for scaling up digital transformation with the help of Competence Centers.
In the Data field, Ecipa Hub has decided to cooperate with two partners, taking into consideration their strategic position and their competences in the provision of targeted services:
ConsultArea S.R.L. is an IT service company with a specific focus on SMEs. Conscious of the growing demand for outsourcing, in 2008 it started building its proprietary 120m2 data center, through which it provides storage, processing and data transmission services to its customers. Some of the most important IT companies in the area have decided to rely on the data center, which guarantees optimal characteristics in terms of air conditioning, management of the electricity supply and security. Over the years, ConsultArea’s mission has therefore evolved from the supply of goods and services to the integrated management of customers' IT resources, providing the entire IT structure (thanks to its IT infrastructure and to its own Telecom network that connects customers’ infrastructures). It is now able to offer a wide range of services, including: technological and financial leasing of the company's IT systems; scheduled and on-demand maintenance of systems with customized contracts; supply of project data center with proprietary infrastructure; design and construction of data transmission systems according to current regulations.
42bit S.R.L. is an IT company focused on consultancy, system integration, IT assistance and - above all - on cloud solutions development. It was founded in 2011 by three partners with many years of experience in the field of web communication, research and development in new technologies and software programming for web based applications and mobile platforms. 42bit became part of the VEGA scientific Park Business incubator, and it is now a strategic provider of digital services, data mining and cybersecurity services (its main customers being SMEs, but also firms and institutions in the cultural and training economic sectors). 42bit’s mission is to offer tailored and integrated professional services to support businesses and professionals in the management of computing resources and of their presence on the Net, making available to its customers a service that starts from 360° analysis of consulting and business needs, up to the development and finalization of the proposed solution.